DISCLAIMER: For pet travel requirements not listed, Suvarnabhumi AQS has not been officially informed by the foreign country about the requirements for your pet’s travel.We recommend you contact animal health officials from the country you are traveling to for more information.
In order to export animals to Iran, the following documents are required:
- Passport of the exporter, both original and hardcopy versions.
- The pets have to be at least 4 months old.
- Microchip implantation.
- Vaccination record/booklet, both original and hardcopy.
- Each vaccination must include all of the following information: (1) pets’ details. (2) date of vaccination and vaccine product information. (3). veterinarians’ detail: full name, license number, and signature of a veterinarian who administered the vaccination.
- In the case of primary rabies vaccination, the pets should have been vaccinated more than 30 days prior to departure.
- The pets must be continuously rabies vaccinated and the recent one is still valid until the departure date.
Please, bring all the required documents in both hardcopy and original versions with your pets to Animal Quarantine Station for physical examination within 1-5 business days prior to the departure date without any reservation needed. We are open Monday-Friday (except Thai public holidays) 08:30 am – 12:00 pm and 01:00 pm – 03:30 pm.
All the processes here will take about 2-3 hours; we will provide you the official health certificate and the export permit. Please prepare 250 THB/pet and 10 THB/Shipment for a fee (Cash only).